Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Review

Cash winnings: $765.79
SNG/MTT winnings: $11.00
Rakeback: $243.84 FPP value (7,620VPPs * 2.0 FPPs/VPP * 1.6c/FPP)
Current Bankroll- $1,295 (+520.63)
Hours played|$/hr: 63.07| $16.18/hr
-------------------------------------------------------
$1,020.63 profit



On a pure $/hr basis, it was not the best month ever. But from a volume standpoint, it was the most poker I think I have ever played on a steady schedule. It has taken some adjustment but now the 2 hours or so I play every morning is part of the routine. I almost played 100k hands for the first time ever and hope to achieve this next month. I added a decent amount to the bankroll and managed to not cash out everything. All of these are positives as I hope to make a push for 50NL by the end of February.

All in all, I feel I made significant strides in improving my game and am happy with the first month of the year. Hey, it beats delivering pizza as a part time job.

No comments:

Post a Comment