Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ran horrible and had my best day ever

I played just under 3 hours this morning and had a lot of difficulty finding good tables. I ended up averaging under 1k hands per hour and had to play on some sub-optimal tables just to get that many in. Now I know why people grind in the evenings and weekends, there's gotta be more donks then.

At any rate, I was getting 2,3,4 outered all morning. Either they would catch the miracle winning card or at least the tying one would come. I was 3-betting regulars quiet a bit however and ran a lot of bluffs against weak tights. I guess this is the reason I did as well as I did. Without further adieu here is my ev graph for the day.




I am happy with the surprising results, however, I could have had an epic day if I had won one friggin all in.

Here is my graph at the 1/3 point of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment