Thursday, June 17, 2010

Halfway through and winningest month ever

Hopefully I'm not just running good and the hard work is finally paying off. I have half the month to go and its already the most total monthly dollars earned in my cash game career.

I have about $2,400 in my playing bankroll now if I were to cash in FPPs. So $100 more and I move up to 50NL. Now if I can avoid a big downswing right now, in 2-3 more sessions and I hopefully will be there.

One thing I have noticed is I now run 14/11/2.0 instead of the old 10/8/1.5. I feel like I am now finding more profitable spots and also finding thin value bets where I used to try to get to showdown. In fact, I think that's the biggest area I have improved. I still tend to lose the least when I am behind but am now getting much more value when ahead.

Besides that, I make sure I am at or near my A game or I don't play. If I feel tired or distracted, I study the game instead of playing. This is huge imo! Lopping off the C game is very powerful. Many thanks to Tommy Angelo.

No comments:

Post a Comment