Sunday, October 31, 2010

October Review

I was out of the town most of the month but for the few days I was home early this month I was pretty happy with how things went. I am adjusting my poker schedule to about 36 hours a week starting in November. At 1600 hands per hour that should be around 240k hands which is plenty. I have heard of players burning out, so I want to settle into a schedule I can mentally sustain for the long term.

Monthly Review- October 2010
Cash winnings: $793.92
SNG/MTT winnings: $30.50
Rakeback: $179.47 FPP value (4486.65VPPs * 2.5 FPPs/VPP * 1.6c/FPP)
Stellar Rewards- $0
Current Bankroll- $1,063.78+21,439.14 FPPs x1.6c= $343.03= $1,406.81
Hours played|$/hr: 36.75| $27.32/hr
-------------------------------------------------------

$1,003.89 profit



My only goal this month is to not check the cashier until I hit Supernova as I am less than 15k vpps away. At that point I will hopefully be moving up to 50NL.

5 comments:

  1. nice finish to the month!!! GL this month dude!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks for the kind words!! yeah, a sweat session sounds like something I definately need. New eyes and perspectives are always a big help. if you like email me your skype and what not or post on my blog. my email is socialscenepr@yahoo.com

    talk to you soon!!

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    I just read your complete blog. Very interesting so far. I am playing in the same games like you. I am not sure if we already met on the tables. If you want we could go over some HH, discussing strategy or doing a sweat session.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for not responding sooner, I will email you soon, GG.

    Ready2win- sounds good, post your email and i will get in contact with you.

    ReplyDelete