Thursday, December 31, 2009

Getting ready for the new year

First off, here's my 2009 graph. I played 270 hours in 2009 and made 8.78/hr before rakeback.



I decided to get a lot of rest and play very little poker these past two weeks. That being said I did get rolled for 25NL in time for the new year which is very nice. I am ready to get going tomorrow and start working up the VPPS.

I am still sticking to my goals I set, but have decided to focus on the number of hands I play instead of monetary goals. I don't want to become results oriented.

So I am going to try and play 3,000,000 hands in 2010 and see what happens. Even if I play a lot less hands due to unforseen circumstances, I can still reach the goals I set. I see nothing wrong with going for something big but settling for just "satisfactory" instead.
So 24-tabling I will need to play about 5 hours a day on average. Considering I have been training myself to wakeup early, I hope to knock out 3-4 hours in the morning before the kids wakeup and my real job starts.

Just so everyone reading this understands, I work around 60 hours a week in my real job so putting in the kind of poker volume I am talking about would be quiet a feat imo. We'll see how it goes! I'll update things as often as possible.




Beginning bankroll: $766.82


VIP status: Silverstar

No comments:

Post a Comment