Monday, July 19, 2010

Floundering lately

So I am about $300 under all-in ev lately which is likely why I have been treading water for the past week.  I have had a couple minor downswings in the 6-10 buy-in range so no significant damage to the BR.

Game selection continues to suck.  I am likely switching back to the 50bb max tables again because they are definitely fishier.

On another note, I am headed back out West tomorrow for work.  I am not sure what my schedule will be like but it would be nice to play a ton of hands in my downtime out there.  

I would like to make a push for Supernova by the end of September and the possibly go for 200kVPPS by years end.  I am hoping to be a permanent reg at 100NL by the time I get Supernova and that'll make it fairly easy.

Effective bankroll is about $3,700 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment