Friday, September 17, 2010

Highest volume day ever

I played over 16k hands today which took around 10 hours. It really wasn't that difficult and even though I ran pretty badly (one outered once set over set was the worst) I still added $300 to the bankroll after rakeback. I believe this is my single best day ever in cash games. Reverse those 5 or 6 coolers and it could have been special. Oh well, that's poker.

I am going to continue to try and put in a ton of volume. Frankly, I need the money. I will need to cash out $2,500 or so soon and want to leave at least 50 buy-ins or so for 25NL. Actually there is $3800 or so in my account so I guess I could cash out now. Maybe tomorrow after I sleep on it.

I got into a few interesting spots today but its too late to post them. Maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. yo!! hey thanks for checking out my blog!! Yeah, the mental side of everything is so important, I actually have listened to the whole tommy angelo series on DC and was good. Well, we will keep in contact i'm sure.....ttys!! Run good and good luck with sne as well!!!

    ReplyDelete