Friday, November 26, 2010

Supernova!



Its hard to believe I am finally Supernova for the first time. In case you don't understand how big this is, it basically adds about $4/hr or so to my hourly rate at 50NL.. which at the volume I currently play, means another $600 in my pocket each month... the gains are even higher as I move up.

I ran like ass today and was down $400 at one point. I did recover a lot of it and ended up -$100 after rakeback. I was afraid for a bit there it would be my most epic one day downswing ever. Woo f'ing hoo 50NL, kiss my big white ass.

I do think I am getting a better handle on the play at 50NL.. I think I succumbed to fancy play syndrome during my first days of the move up. Its time to get back to basics going forward.

Anyways, I'm off to have a beer to celebrate! I will post my goals for the rest of the year soon.

1 comment: