Thursday, November 25, 2010

What is it about 50NL?

I am not one to complain too much but variance, but this is getting really old. Every single time I move up to 50NL I get instantly doomswitched. Luckily, this go around has caused minimal damage to my bankroll.. most likely because my skill level is much higher now than it was earlier in the year. Also, I don't tilt off money after taking beats anymore.

Every day since moving up I have instantly dropped 6-8 buy-ins at the beginning of each session only to grind it back up by sessions end. I am now about break even for my move up to 50NL after rakeback and am 8 buy-ins under all in ev. I was absolutely crushing it today and it was once again cooler city. I was only able to play a short session due to it being turkey day. Here is the graph.



And here is the last 50k hands at 50NL.

I am not going to post any beats from today but I lost my first 5 all-ins in a row with 85% equity at worst. I am also 39 buy-ins under all in ev lifetime at 50NL (250k hands) but still up 22 buy-ins overall. Is this even friggin' mathematically possible? lol

I am now 1,800 vpps from Supernova. I will likely get it Saturday.. that is if variance allows me to stay at 50NL.

No comments:

Post a Comment