Saturday, November 27, 2010

Variance continues

Another bad first sessions today as I was $150 under aiev. So far since moving up to 50NL I am 14 buy-ins under aiev.

I remember posting about this a few months ago.. where I got fed up with life as a TAG.. relying on SD winnings really blows. I switched back to TAG just to go for volume and possibly make a push towards Supernova this year and possibly elite next year. I am beginning to think I should just switch back to what I seem to have a knack for.. LAG play. The problem is, it is hard to play the same number of hands.. which makes elite very tough.

But.. I think I am not going to progress anymore as a player if I keep trying to be something I'm not. Playing my cards face up is not my strong suit.

I have some more thinking to do. I guess if I just friggin' ran good it would be easy. I probably am just frustrated right now because I always get boned when I move up to 50NL. Of course in the back of my mind I sometimes wonder if I can ever beat above lowly 25NL. I'll just keep plugging along, I still have to dump another $500 before I move back to 25NL.

2 comments:

  1. I made a couple of adjustments and got a few buy-ins back tonight. I ended up only down like $300 for the day.. not a complete disaster. Hopefully I can adjust to the new level before I have to move down.

    ReplyDelete