Monday, December 6, 2010

SN curse?

At about the same time I achieved Supernova, my current downswing began. Here is the graph.


As you can see, I am down about $400 in all in ev. The graph fails to show the times I got it in on the river after someone hit two pair, gutshots, or a set on the river. My hands seem to hold in the small pots but I get boned in the big ones.

However, I am realizing something.. worrying about this crap doesn't help anything. There is nothing I can do about it. I think its key to forget about the results and focus only on the quality of my play. As long as I play my A game, my best results will come. Period. My best results are all I can hope for. Tilt and changing my game based on the outcome of prior hands will add up in a negative way in the long run.

So I am officially saying goodbye to caring about results. I have set a FPP goal for the month. I will not check the cashier again this month until I achieve it and from here on out I will only check it once per month.

1 comment:

  1. I love the no look cashier!!! just make sure to play solid!!!

    ReplyDelete