Saturday, December 4, 2010

It gets worse and worse

I thought I was running bad up until today.. but today was horrendous.

Is this even possible? I had AA 44 times today, got called 19 times.. 9 times they hit sets.. one time a guy flatted a 4bet with qj and turned a straight.. another time a guy flatted my huge 3-bet with 10 8 and turned 2 pair. I won two raised pots with AA.. the biggest being 25 bbs. So down 5 buy-ins with AA alone and ended my session down 8 buy-ins.

I am down 16 buy-ins at 25NL for the week. The sick thing is, the games have been tremendously good. Tons of whales everywhere and for some reason Pokerstars won't let me take a dime. I feel lucky to have moved down to 25NL.. imagine this crap at 50 or 100nl.

I won't bother posting any hands, I am going to purge them now and try to start fresh for my evening session.

No comments:

Post a Comment