Friday, March 4, 2011

Another doomswitch Friday

It wasn't as bad as last Friday but once again I simply could not win at showdown. Check out the circled numbers.
This is when all-in after 3-betting from the blinds. Of course when called my range is going to be weaker but due to fold equity 47% should be absolutely crushing it. But then take a look at won $ at showdown. Over 10% below what is should be. Since the typical all in is $40 at 100NL that basically means that I have to hand the villain $4 at the beginning of the all-in and then we race for the rest. Not fun. And since I had over 100 all-in calls today from the blinds well.. you do the math.

Luckily I ran slightly above ev when all in on the flop and turn and so after rakeback I was really only down about $200. Not too bad. The sick thing is if I had just run average in all-ins I would have been up about $300 today.

I had regained quiet a bit of my losses going into today and thought this might be the Friday that turns it around. I have run like ass every Friday for about 2 months.. isn't this supposed to be the day we make all of our dough?

So I move on with only minimal damage today. I continue to tweak my game every day. I have spent about 20-30 hours a week pouring over HEM stats and such trying to fix any leaks I can find and optimize my play. I may get the guy staking me to give me a coaching session soon since that is part of the deal.

Its 1 AM so I'm gonna hit the sack. I'll try to post again after my last Sunday session.

No comments:

Post a Comment