Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Another day in paradise

-- Update --
Hands played in latest Op: 17,602
Hands left to play in 2009: 182,398


I put in 3 hours this morning. Doomswitched again. I ran -$100 under ev and ended half a buy-in up for the session. I ran something like 14/12/3.0 with 43% ATS. I felt like I was in the zone and killing it.. that is until I reviewed the session and all the river beats.

I feel really confident to be up over the past 30k hands considering how I am running. Thank God for my nitty BR management plan, or I would have had to move down to 10NL during the worst part of the swing. Instead, for this op, I am now up +5 buy-ins and have built enough FPPs during the stretch for another 5 buy-ins.

I plan on putting in another short session later this afternoon. I also need to take advantage of the holiday to have a chance of hitting my goal by years end, as next week will likely be crazy for my real job.

No comments:

Post a Comment