Thursday, November 19, 2009

Goals for the rest of 2009

I have been thinking a bit more today about my goals for the rest of '09. I have decided to make my goal volume based solely. I am planning to increase my play time significantly in 2010 and become a regular grinder at 50NL and eventually 100NL sometime during the year. How the rest of this year goes will determine the loftiness of my goals for 2010.

With the holidays are coming up, I have estimated that I have about 40 days to squeeze in some play this year. I am going to use this time as a trial run to see how many hands/hrs of play are feasible considering my busy schedule outside of poker.

So I will play 200,000 hands before the end of the year. This seems high enough to be challenging, but low enough that I won't likely get too sick of logging the hours. Just like with anything, I want to ease into things. Just for information sake, I have probably average 30 minutes to an hour of play per day this year... so the 3 hrs per day or so this challenge will require is a big leap for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment