Saturday, November 21, 2009

Plugging Along



-- Update --
Hands played in latest Op: 8,625
Hands left to play in 2009: 191,375



I am a bit behind pace, but that's okay. I am sure I will have above average volume days. I plan on putting in a lot of time tomorrow. As I have time today I am putting in some time playing $1 SNGs to try and make the top 100 in the weekly Battle of the Planets on Stars. They are having a double $ promotion right now and when I used to grind SNGs I never had a week where I didn't make the top 100. I figure putting in the 100 SNGs today is +ev. I was only +$6 in my first 34 table session this morning, but I made enough points that getting the top 50 should be a cakewalk. It'll add an easy $20 to my BR plus whatever I make in the SNGs. I like low variance easy money.

No comments:

Post a Comment