Monday, November 23, 2009

Still running like ass

I am about 4 buy-ins up so far in this op and have dropped 2.5 buy-ins over the last 2 sessions. I have been doing reviews and besides a couple of marginal calls here and there, my stats are pretty much right where I want them. 13/11/2.4 with a 35%ATS.

Each session pretty much goes the same. I take down small pot after small pot and steal steal steal then lose a couple of huge pots in cooler hands. My big hands seem to rarely get paid off.

The good thing is, I have pretty much stayed off tilt the entire time. If I was watching PT constantly like I used to, I am pretty sure I would have tilted off some more dough and would be in a big downswing right now.

So overall I am pretty happy. I know the money will eventually flow in, I just have to be patient. Now if I go the entire 200k hands break even I will definitely have to reevaluate things. One thing I would like to note, is although it may be my imagination, the quality of play in 25NL seems to have drastically gotten better since I last played here a year ago. Maybe I am just running bad on table selection. Also, there are a huge number of 20bb short stackers. I don't mind them so much as they are very easy to exploit. I won't go into detail on how to as I am afraid they will read this and adjust. I don't like to tap the tank. But I am sure you better players out there have already figured it all out. PM me if you want to discuss this or anything else.

-- Update --
Hands played in latest Op: 12,300
Hands left to play in 2009: 187,700



No comments:

Post a Comment